From cookie dough bites to granola bars and from cheesecake to pie, there's a no-bake recipe that will satisfy all of your sweet cravings. Let's dig into some simple and delicious no-bake recipes perfect for your next Poetry Teatime!
Do you crave a sweet treat at teatime but don't have the time or patience for baked goods? Read on for delicious and simple no bake recipes.
Cookies & Bites
These treats are the perfect size for a teatime snack, but be warned—they disappear too quickly!
- Classic no-bake cookies: This recipe from Cooking Classy is the perfect combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and oatmeal. It's simple and delicious!
- 3-ingredient brownie bites: If you're looking for something simple and sweet, then look no farther than this incredibly easy recipe from Chelsea's Messy Apron.
- Chocolate chip cookie dough bites: These sweet goodies from Cooking Classy will disappear in a snap, but at least they're easy and delicious!
Larger No Bake Treats
If you're planning a teatime for a larger crowd or want to combine teatime and an after-dinner dessert, these treats may be perfect for you.
- No-bake peach cheesecake: Cheesecakes are some of the tastiest no-bake treats. Create this summery treat with directions from Love Bakes Good Cakes and top it with fresh peaches!
- Mango sorbet pie: To make this dessert from Woman's Day, you'll need a blender, some cookies, and a pint of your favorite sorbet.
- No-bake granola bars: You can customize this recipe from Tastes Better from Scratch to your heart's content. Enjoy the chewy granola goodness!
Spreads and Cups
No bake treats don't have to come in traditional bakery form! Check out these sweet and delicious recipes.
- S'mores dessert dip: This sweet delight from Cupcakes and Kale Chips is perfect to get you in the summer mood, especially paired with graham crackers!
- Key lime ice pops: If you've got room in your freezer, you need to sample these tart, sweet, and delicious ice pops from Woman's Day.
- Raspberry shooters: These dessert cups from Cooking on the Front Burner are simple and easy to customize with whipped cream and fresh fruit.
So go ahead, don't cook up a storm! Try something deliciously unbaked for your next teatime.